Energy saving additive for commercial or domestic heating systems.
Save up to 15% on heating bills.
EndoTherm is a unique, award winning energy saving additive that is suitable for any wet heating system. EndoTherm has been independently proven to save up to 15% on heating bills.
Independently verified product claims
Proven 5 year longevity
Wide range of case study data
Compatible with inhibitors
Applicable to existing or new systems
No maintenance or calibration
Quick install, no downtime
How EndoTherm works.
- Due to the surface tension of fluid and imperfections in materials inside heating systems optimal thermal contact is not made.
- When dosed EndoTherm™ stably changes the surface tension of the fluid by over 60% whilst remaining non-corrosive.
- This increases the thermal contact which improves heat transfer rate and heating efficiency.
- Resulting in rooms reaching determined temperature quicker and staying warmer for longer.
- Return water temperature is lower which allows boilers to condensate more efficiently and recover more latent heat.
- Less fuel is consumed to maintain thermostatically set temperature.
EndoTherm has been repeatedly recognised for the difference it is making and the savings that are being made by its users. Prestigious industry awards have seen fit to commend EndoTherm for its performance.
Wide range of applications.
EndoTherm works in any wet heating systems, some examples being:
Visit the EndoTherm website for more information.
T: +44 (0)1925 747 101