Save up to 15% on heating bills.
EndoTherm is a unique, award winning energy saving additive that is suitable for any wet heating system. EndoTherm has been independently proven to save up to 15% on heating bills.
Independently verified product claims
Wide range of case study data
Compatible with inhibitors
Suitable for new or old heating systems
No maintenance or calibration
Quick install, no downtime
Laboratory testing, and studies carried out in samples of domestic and non-domestic properties, shows that EndoTherm has been effective in reducing energy and fuel consumption with condensing boilers *
*These results are specific to the cases studied. Similar performance improvements may not be realised in other heating systems. Potential performance improvements depend on the current performance, condition and settings of the heating system. Based on performance data and instances reviewed comprising results from Enertek test report E3363 (dated 14th January2014); RCT Homes field trial report from Artega and non-domestic case studies.
- Due to the surface tension of fluid and imperfections in materials inside heating systems optimal thermal contact is not made.
- When dosed EndoTherm™ stably changes the surface tension of the fluid by over 60% whilst remaining non-corrosive.
- This increases the thermal contact which improves heat transfer rate and heating efficiency.
- Resulting in rooms reaching determined temperature quicker and staying warmer for longer.
- Return water temperature is lower which allows boilers to condensate more efficiently and recover more latent heat.
- Less fuel is consumed to maintain thermostatically set temperature.
Endo Enterprises (UK) Ltd
T: +44 (0)1925 747 101
Copyright © 2016 Endo Enterprises (UK) Ltd. All rights reserved. The Endo Enterprises (UK) Ltd Logo, EndoTherm Logo, EndoSan logo and all products and images denoted with ® or ™ are registered trademarks or trademarks of Endo Enterprises (UK) Ltd